Makro Racer Metal Detector Review – Nokta Makro
We haven’t got round to writing our own personal review of the Makro Racer yet, so we have included a great video testing we found below, and you can check out the customer reviews from amazon by clicking the review tab.
- 4 Detector Search Modes – All metal, Beach Search, Two Tone & Three Tone
- Frequency & Noise Elimination – Eliminate interference from electrical equipment and other metal detectors.
- 5 Different Tones
- Automatic & Manual Ground Balance
- Mineralization Indicator – Displays information on the intensity of the mineralization in the ground.
- Extended Battery Life – Giving you extra time hunting with 30+ Hours of detecting.
- Digital Target Display & ID: Accurate readings on the ID of the target in the ground. Target ID elimination also possible for notching out junk items.
4 (All Metal, Beach, Two Tone, Three Tone)
3 Settings. Auto, Manual, Tracking
29 cm x 18.5 cm (11″ x 7″) DD Search Coil
120 cm – 140 cm (47″ – 55″) adjustable for comfort
4 x AA Alkaline Battery (30+ Hours)